Friday, December 11, 2009



Lord, I have asked You for eyes to see the world the way You do. I have seen some huge need and great struggle in the lives of many over these last weeks. Lord, I'm feeling so small. I am just one person... but You, Lord... goodness with You, I can move the mountains! Lord, thank You for speaking to me in the book She Did What She Could... that my hands came to find it resting on the bookstore shelf... I'm thankful for the few moments You gave me to read the message You had waiting for me - tucked in it's pages. Please show me what You'd have me to do. I know everything you'd have me to do, is EXACTLY what I could do in the lives of those around me. May You be exalted and lifted up, Holy Father. I'm trying hard to follow after You and so I ask You to keep speaking to me... I pray to have an open heart and willing hands. I'm waiting on You to show me what You'd have me to do next.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment





Copyright Information


All graphics, images and content on this blog (unless stated) are the property and copyright of harbaughhomeschoollife.blogspot.com.
No images or content may be used without my written consent.© 2009 All rights reserved.

Mostly because I don't want anyone who mights stumble across this page to use any photos of my sweet ones. :) Thanks!