Thursday, November 19, 2009

Come to my Rescue...


John 14:18-19a: "I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.
Before long, the world will not see me anymore, but you will see me.


And See Him we, most certainly, did! These little girls transformed the landscape of our home for a weekend and our hearts forever. I pray our children will have the impact on the world in one day, as these girls did...all by the power and working of the Holy Spirit. Praise be the name of the Lord!

Our God is the most powerful ALMIGHTY! And in His rich tenderness and mercy, He stoops low to hold us, His children, close to His heart. We were all, at one time, lost and wandering alone...in desperate need of someone to care for us...Someone to bind up the wounds and lavish rich love over us. We needed to be rescued.

How blessed are we who can proclaim His goodness and mercy! We who are called, children of the Most High God! What privilege it is to call Him our Father...to reap the heritage of His heavenly kingdom as He has chosen us to be His own...He came for us. He rescued us from the depths of sin and death, and gathered us up tightly to His chest. Oh what love is this, that He would willingly give all He had to love me and include me in His heavenly family?!?

At this time of thanksgiving, I am yet again at a loss for adequate words of thanks or praise - words that might bebig enough to stretch over all that I feel in my heart. I am humbled by His mercy and grace. He is my everything... Thank You, Jesus.



No comments:

Post a Comment





Copyright Information


All graphics, images and content on this blog (unless stated) are the property and copyright of harbaughhomeschoollife.blogspot.com.
No images or content may be used without my written consent.© 2009 All rights reserved.

Mostly because I don't want anyone who mights stumble across this page to use any photos of my sweet ones. :) Thanks!