Monday, January 11, 2010

changes

This is going to be a year of great change.

I feel it.

I know it.

My oldest is standing here with a great, big, fat lip - purple and swollen. She sighs, "It feels like my lip will never heal."

"I know, Sweet girl, I know." my reply.

Don't we all carry around deep scars? Bruises that seem to take forever to heal? I pray this year God binds all that is broken in me and makes me whole in Him. I pray His Word cuts deep to the marrow. I pray He will refined me...repair me...making me into something much more like Him than me.

It's gonna hurt at various points - this growing process...but this is to be a year of great changes.

I believe it.

I welcome them.

I need them.

No comments:

Post a Comment





Copyright Information


All graphics, images and content on this blog (unless stated) are the property and copyright of harbaughhomeschoollife.blogspot.com.
No images or content may be used without my written consent.© 2009 All rights reserved.

Mostly because I don't want anyone who mights stumble across this page to use any photos of my sweet ones. :) Thanks!