Thursday, January 28, 2010

Frustration

I am frustrated.

I won't share with you exactly why that is... I just am.

I don't understand things. or people. or places. or priorities. and sometimes I don't understand how things work. or how people work.

It's time like these, I wish there were simple black and white answers.

I have moments where I wish there were road maps and field guides offering clear explanation of paths. options. directions... both for me and for those I do life with.

I'm frustrated...maybe even a tiny bit irritated.

Even now, I am grateful there is a bigger God who knows the end from the beginning. Who knows the deep reasoning behind every question that bubbles in my brain. Oh that He understands even those deep-seeded reasons which have yet to surface!

Nevertheless, tonight I. am. frustrated. Maybe tomorrow I can begin to let go completely.

Maybe.

1 comment:

  1. life sure can be frustrating! praying that you woke up today able to let go that frustration and instead feel joy & hope! :)
    Hoping you get those cds soon!!! I have a feeling they might help!! THEY'RE GOOD!!! :)
    Blessings on your day girleee!
    Holly

    ReplyDelete





Copyright Information


All graphics, images and content on this blog (unless stated) are the property and copyright of harbaughhomeschoollife.blogspot.com.
No images or content may be used without my written consent.© 2009 All rights reserved.

Mostly because I don't want anyone who mights stumble across this page to use any photos of my sweet ones. :) Thanks!