Friday, January 29, 2010

Life is Good.


Has anyone ever seen the Life Is Good t-shirts? Hubby and I discovered a small display while on a coffee date a month ago. This shirt was there. What can I say? I want this shirt.

Like everyone else, I have a million and one personal opinions...
I am certain of this one thing:
Not everyone will agree them.

I won't list them out for everyone to ridicule or praise.
That's not the point.

They are mine to have...they are mine to consider...

They are God's to transform...

because I am certain they continue to need refining.



Like you, I'm tryin' to live this thing called "life" out as best I can.

The only thing I found that provides any REAL direction:

God's Word.


I know I'm going to mess a whole lot of things up.

A whole lot.

I'm hoping that with God's endless power and His Spirit working in me, that I might someday stand before Him...

and when He asks me to give a full account of everything I did...

or didn't do...

I'm prayin' I'll hear these words:

"Well done, Child."

It is by His grace and through His mercy alone...

I have any hope whatsoever.



I pray that I learn to faithfully pray
as hard over the seemingly small, day-to-day choices I make,
as I do the big ones...

Every small choice I make today...

Adds up to the total of the life I'm living...

The life I am sharing...

The lives I am shaping...

The hearts I am molding...



There is more on the line today than I can comprehend...


God. Please. Help.

1 comment:

  1. I've been hunting for this particular shirt for about six months, but I haven't found it yet. If I find them, I'll let you know.

    ReplyDelete





Copyright Information


All graphics, images and content on this blog (unless stated) are the property and copyright of harbaughhomeschoollife.blogspot.com.
No images or content may be used without my written consent.© 2009 All rights reserved.

Mostly because I don't want anyone who mights stumble across this page to use any photos of my sweet ones. :) Thanks!