Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I'm so blessed

I just want to say it over and over again...

I am so very blessed!

I have a very healthy family.

I can afford a home filled with stuff (much of which I don't even need).

I have heat.

I have running water and working electricity.

I can read and write.

I have four of the sweetest little blessings tucked warmly into snug beds.

I have a husband who does amazing things for me and likes to surprise me (thank you, babe!)

I have loved so much it hurt.

I have been loved to tears.

I am a mother... a wife... a daughter... a sister... a friend...


And these are just the beginnings of a list that would stretch far beyond the heavens if I were to write each and every blessing down ...

I am blessed. I offer up hearty thanksgiving to the King. I'm am so unworthy of all that Your hand provides. I love you so much. Thank you, Jesus. May all I say and do today reflect who YOU ARE in my life... Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment





Copyright Information


All graphics, images and content on this blog (unless stated) are the property and copyright of harbaughhomeschoollife.blogspot.com.
No images or content may be used without my written consent.© 2009 All rights reserved.

Mostly because I don't want anyone who mights stumble across this page to use any photos of my sweet ones. :) Thanks!