Tuesday, August 24, 2010

daily reminder

Just wanted to post a note to myself.. that every single day spent resting in God is a "best day ever" ... it doesn't matter how many cereal bowls toppled over, spilling milk across the floor... it doesn't matter that laundry is heaping ... Go and sit with Him. Pour over his words with your kiddos. Their excitment alone in the "why's" of the creation story are enough to bring him so close he's tangible. It's the excitement in their eyes that often stirs my heart most. Thank you, Father, for always loving me in unexpected ways - in bringing me the gift of this new day... this brand new moment.

This is the best day ever... :) Thanks for reminding me.

No comments:

Post a Comment





Copyright Information


All graphics, images and content on this blog (unless stated) are the property and copyright of harbaughhomeschoollife.blogspot.com.
No images or content may be used without my written consent.© 2009 All rights reserved.

Mostly because I don't want anyone who mights stumble across this page to use any photos of my sweet ones. :) Thanks!